Wednesday 13 January 2016

Welcome 2016..

Image result for 2016

Well hello beautiful souls, it's been a while! We are steadily approaching the half way mark of the very first month of 2016. A nine year. A year of finishing off, tidying up in preparation of...well, anything your heart desires!

For me, this means a focus on health, in all dimensions - emotionally, physically, spiritually, the whole nine yards! I have spent the best part of the last two weeks getting really present to what I want out of 2016 and making a plan on how to get there. Acknowledging all that was in 2015 - the highs, the lows, the inbetweens, and releasing it with love. And now I am ready, to experience the full capacity of life in 2016.

On a more personal note - my physical self needs a bit of assistance from the medical profession. So early 2016 means bone surgery on my foot, which is quite out of control at the moment. Nothing like a challenge, but this too shall pass.

So my question to you is...What do you want from 2016? And what are you doing to make it happen? For example, my mission is to start my day earlier so I can fully honour myself in my day, before the household gets up and rolling. The way I am working towards this, is by each week setting my alarm for 15 minutes earlier, until such time as I have made space for my yoga and meditation practices. Baby steps. Please know dear one, that you don't need to do everything right this very minute, but moving slowly towards your goal IS success. You are moving so much faster than everyone still sitting on the couch, because YOU are moving - in which ever way that presents for you.

Make 2016 count. Honour your spirit, go hard on self-loving yourself baby!!

Namaste xx

No comments:

Post a Comment