Wednesday 14 October 2015

Welcome, haere mai, come one, come all!



This is the beginning of a new journey..I have been given the proverbial kick up the backside, so this is the beginning of my endeavour to go it alone..to test all that I have learned, and dared to dream.

By way of introduction, my spiritual journey kicked into high gear about 18 months ago, at the time my soul sister, my best friend, lost her fight against a persistent brain cancer. It wasn't long after this that I started hearing her talking back to me if I asked her a question. Now, having long ago shut off from anything of a spiritual nature, this was a complete shock! A good friend of mine, who had also recently begun to elevate her spiritual experience, suggested a couple of crystals and pointed me in the direction of the beautiful and extremely talented Marnie McDermott. It was on my second visit with Marnie, that I met my soul team and began seeing angels everywhere. From there, I joined a couple of spiritual groups on Facebook, which lead me to a lady by the name of Kitrina Aubrey, who literally changed my life. She provided me with a safe place to stretch my wings, and try readings and feedback. She had faith in me, when I literally had none in myself.

And here we are today..I am still crystal mad, a magpie forever more. I am an indigo, an empath, clairsentient and clairaudient. I have the ability to connect with my soul team, and your's to bring through the messages your soul team have for you with love and grace. 

This is a place for me to cultivate my unique gifts, to strengthen and grow. It is also a place that will allow me to share these with the world. It is time. It is time for me to venture forth, and stand with the strength of a mountain, solid and grounded. My wairua is steering this journey, I look forward with excitement to where it will go...and I hope you will join me too.

With love and light,
Claire xxx

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you sister you stepped out if your comfort zone and soaring in harmony with your heart I bid you peace love joy abundance in all areas of your life and those you touch. Love&Light sister so proud of you I don't know you personally in physical terms but I know you metaphysically soulfully and spiritually may your path be illuminated with God's Beautiful loving light and may you rise in grace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your loving kind words - I truly appreciate it xxx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely wonderful lovely, you have a beautiful ahua and wairua. Blessed to have met you xoox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful <3 what an incredibly kind thing to say! So happy to have you along on this journey xx

      Delete