Friday 16 October 2015

The importance of protection and cleansing regularly



As sensitive beings, we can be vulnerable to the energies of others. I recently had a very timely reminder of this. Up until recently, I have been part of a spiritual group where I was well looked after, both by the groups kaupapa, and by my own soul team. But I forgot that when we are extra emotional - especially in times of sadness/grief, we are ultra vulnerable to others energies, and, inevitably, psychic attack.

Being a lightworker is a wonderful way to journey through this, and many other lifetimes. It does, however mean that darker souls are drawn to our shining light - and the brighter it becomes (through strengthening gifts etc), the more vulnerable we are. But what can we do? I hear you ask. Well, there are actually a few things you can do for yourself, and for your children too.

It is important that we always shield ourselves - my most preferred method for doing this, is to visualise a beautiful bubble, wrapped around my entire being. I then wrap that in white and pink light, and ask Archangel Michael to wrap his loving wings around my bubble also. Now, bubbling in itself is a good thing, but it is important to remember to clear your energy and re-bubble yourself often. It is said that a bubble should serve you for approximately 12 hours, assuming that you are around gentle energies. It, therefore, is vital that you re-bubble often, when you are around harsh energies.

How do you clear your energy? Well, again, there are various ways that you can do this. My favourite is to do a body scan and just notice what is where. Are there any areas of darkness? Is there any energy that has pooled in your being that you don't want there? I've had this explained to me as the television show, Horders. Have you collected so much 'stuff' during your day that there is no room for you to sit? To reboot? To just chill out in your space? I then like to imagine a spiritual vacuum cleaner coming down from the heavens, sucking out all the negativity, the energy that I have acquired over the course of the day, and replacing beautiful clear, light energy in its place.

Once this is done, I like to call on Archangel Michael and Archangel Raphael, to help me to cut chords that may have formed over the course of the day - that may well be still 'feeding' on my energy. Crystals can assist with this too, some of my favourites for grounding and protection are black obsidian, black tourmaline, rose quartz, amethyst and clear quartz.

When you are protecting your small children, you can work through all of this on behalf of them. As they get older, children respond really well to putting on their own bubble, and choosing what colours they are going to wrap around their bubble. Having crystals nearby can also help. Remember always, that we are at our most vulnerable when we are asleep - so bubbling whilst you are sleeping, is just, if not more important than when you are awake! 

Always remember it is important to do protection first - being defensive is your best offensive. If negative energy does find its way to you, always send it back with love. Like attracts like, so if you send it on back with love, only love should find you. It is the universal law of attraction.

With love and light xxx
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment