Sunday 14 January 2018

Dear you...

Dear you... The one that is reading this...hi 😊. I know, it's been a wee while. All those things, that I've written, channeled, advised on? Yeah..well..they all brought me to my knees. See life has a funny way of showing you your real self, whether you are ready for it or not!

I was busy, too busy to see the incredible number of signs being thrust my way. When you ignore the signs, the little signs become enormous slap-you-sideways-into-next-week kind of signs. The end result is I resigned from my job in less than ideal circumstances. I realised that I was up to my neck with depression, social anxiety and a massive disconnect from myself and my life. I was outside looking in and I no longer recognised myself..scary stuff. I was having suicidal thoughts and judging myself horrifically. 

The upside to all of this is that having been here before, I knew what I needed to do. I headed to the doctor quick smart, jumped back on medication, found a counsellor who aligns with what I need right now, and I reconnected with some key people in my life. Now, I am not pro-drug by any means, but if it means keeping me safe in the short term, then that is what we do! I need to be on them six months, of which we are almost half way through.

I am seeing the signs that I am on my way back. On Thursday I was up at one of my most favourite beaches in this stunning country, and I asked for a sign...angels are jokesters..what filled my head straight after with a song...I saw the sign by the Ace of Base. Some days my soul team amuses me considerably!!

Even more time has past, and I am currently focusing on working my way back to soul alignment, and the significant changes that this entails. But that's a post for another day. Until then, live your life as you, for you, as the best you. Anything else is inconsequential. 

I send you loads of love xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment